Monday, May 26, 2008

Vulnerability

I decided to take down a lot of my past posts. I wrote those for myself more than I wrote them for everyone else to read. I don’t regret putting them up or wish that you all hadn’t read them, but it is just too personal. It made me feel pretty vulnerable and I feel better being in complete control of who reads my story when it is in that level of detail. I’m working on a much shorter version to post.

Also, it would be pretty easy to figure out who I am from those posts, which could potentially get me into some sticky situations if my blog gets back to the wrong people (aka ecclesiastical leaders).

2 comments:

Daniel (Old Account) said...

Good call . . . as much as I wish we could have freedom of speech here.

Tommy said...

its a little sickening. but aside from our big brother it was still too much