Saturday, August 2, 2008

Censorship and Authenticity

I do not believe in censorship.

I do not believe in hiding who you are.

It is no way to live.

Therefore, I am now done with every aspect of the facade.

Every tiny aspect.

Totally, completely, one hundred percent.

Done.



My name is not neo.

My name is Thomas Edward Johnson.

I go by Tommy.

I was born on July 25, 1989, at 4:23 PM in American Fork, Utah.

I am gay.

I love who I am.

I would not change it for anything.

I attend BYU.

The link to my facebook: http://www.new.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1576410040

This is what I look like.



My social security number is... just kidding.




I make a pledge, right here right now, to never delete this post.




Now, come what may.



Truth always wins out.

2 comments:

Saint Job said...

YEAH! :) I'm so glad you've had a wonderful summer and that you accept yourself for who you are!

Anonymous said...

Good for you tommy. it is always best to be truthful and honest. I am not quite there, but I am taking steps. Good luck!